About Edmondson Pike Branch Library
Conceived as an "open and inviting civic space" by architects Tuck-Hinton, the Edmondson Pike branch was built to serve a growing community by emphasizing books, ideas and a forum to learn and communicate. It features an open, linear design accented by large windows and a trapezoid-shaped public meeting room. Its design won the Southern Area Business Council Architecture Award in 2002. This branch opened in December 2000. Renovations completed May 2016.
Attend an EventBrowse Events
- February 27, 2020 10:00 AMSouthside Stitchers Knit & Crochet Circle
- February 27, 2020 6:00 PMZumba
- February 27, 2020 6:00 PMEvening English Conversation Club - Evening
- February 28, 2020 10:15 AMGentle Yoga
- February 29, 2020 10:30 AMNashville Opera presents Little Red's Most Unusual Day