Browse the Calendar
Happening This Month
Be a Reading Rockstar this summer! Read, be seen reading, and read with your kids. Twenty minutes a day is all it takes to help Nashville reach its ten million minutes summer reading goal.
Get started with the Internet, social media, and free streaming content from your library.
From the Blog
- Hunger Awareness (Jan)
- African American History Month (Feb)
- LEGO® Contest (Feb)
- Income Tax Assistance (Feb-Apr)
- Nashville Reads (Mar)
- Community of Many Faces (Apr)
- Summer Challenge (Jun)
- Courtyard Concerts (Aug-Oct)
- Hispanic Heritage Month (Sep-Oct)
- Banned Books Week (Sep)
- Teen Read Week (Oct)
- Artober (Oct)
- Literary Award Public Lecture (Nov)
- Nashville Puppet Festival (Jun)
Ongoing Events Series
Special Assistance Available for Programs
If you have a disability and need special accommodations to attend a library event please contact the Equal Access Division at (615) 862-5750 at least 48 hours in advance. Some accommodations may take longer to arrange. Accommodations include real-time captioning, sign language interpreters, audio description, etc.