See them before they're gone, and catch end-of-exhibit performances Saturday, May 26. Get details.
Reading 20 minutes a day is all it takes to help Nashville reach our citywide goal: 10 million minutes of reading. Join now.
From the Blog
Not only can you borrow a ukulele from the library, you can come and learn how to play one.
Attend an EventBrowse Events
- May 5, 2018 12:00 AMDiscovery: Love and Disaster | Photos and Ephemera from the Dale Ernsberger Collection
- May 22, 2018 9:30 AMStory Time with Wishing Chair Productions
- May 22, 2018 10:00 AMCitizenship Class with Nashville Adult Literacy Council
- May 22, 2018 10:15 AMGentle Yoga
- May 22, 2018 10:15 AMBooks in Motion