2:00 pm-5:00 pmMonday
9:00 am-6:00 pmTuesday
9:00 am-6:00 pmWednesday
9:00 am-6:00 pmThursday
9:00 am-6:00 pmFriday
9:00 am-6:00 pmSaturday
9:00 am-5:00 pm
615 Church Street
Nashville, TN 37219
- Art Gallery
- Civil Rights Room
- Conference Center
- Computer Classroom
- Government Documents
- Interlibrary Loan
- Library Services for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Metro Archives
- Nashville Talking Library
- Puppet Theater - home of Wishing Chair Productions
- Special Collections
- Studio NPL
- Wilson Room / East Reading Room
Parking - Library Garage
Library Garage at 151 6th Ave N. Enter Library Garage on Sixth or Seventh Ave. S, between Church St. and Commerce St.
- Free: First 90 Minutes (with Validation stamp)
- $3.00: Each additional half hour, up to 12 hours
- $20.00: Daily maximum, 12 hours or more
- $10.00: Weekends and nights, after 5 PM until 5 AM
- $15.00: Event Rate for nights and weekends
- Handicap parking on Level Four.
- Four electric car charging stations.
- Owned by Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County, Tennessee. Managed by Nashville Downtown Partnership and SP Plus.
On June 9, 2001 the new 300,000 sq. ft. Main Library building designed by Robert A.M. Stern Architects opened to the public.
Attend an EventBrowse Events
- January 17, 2020 2:00 PMLive Music Friday
- January 17, 2020 3:00 PMMain Production Studio
- January 18, 2020 10:00 AMRead, Play, Grow: All Ages
- January 18, 2020 12:00 PMStudio NPL Open Lab
- January 18, 2020 1:00 PMKaytek the Wizard by Janusz Korczak Presented by BriAnimations Living Entertainment