About Bordeaux Branch Library
The first Bordeaux Branch Library opened in 1976 on Hydes Ferry Road at a site donated by the Bordeaux Civic Club. The 2,230 sq. ft. library was replaced by the new Bordeaux Branch Library in 2000. The new facility tripled the size of the book collection, added public computers and online catalogs. The 20,000 square-foot building was designed by McFarlin Huitt Panvini Architects, and incorporated library motifs in the building design. The library was remodeled in 2015, to feature a vending café area, flexible conference rooms for public use, and a central service desk.
Attend an EventBrowse Events
- January 21, 2020 10:15 AMGentle Yoga
- January 21, 2020 11:00 AMRebuilding Together Nashville Table Setup
- January 21, 2020 11:15 AMJust Right Smoothies
- January 21, 2020 4:00 PMCenterstone presents Not Another Teen Lecture Series: Part 1
- January 22, 2020 1:30 PMMatthew Walker Health Center Enrollment Specialist