About Bordeaux Branch Library
The first Bordeaux Branch Library opened in 1976 on Hydes Ferry Road at a site donated by the Bordeaux Civic Club. The 2,230 sq. ft. library was replaced by the new Bordeaux Branch Library in 2000. The new facility tripled the size of the book collection, added public computers and online catalogs. The 20,000 square-foot building was designed by McFarlin Huitt Panvini Architects, and incorporated library motifs in the building design. The library was remodeled in 2015, to feature a vending café area, flexible conference rooms for public use, and a central service desk.
Attend an EventBrowse Events
- October 16, 2019 1:30 PMHeath Care Enrollment Assistance with Matthew Walker Comprehensive Health Center
- October 16, 2019 3:30 PMWilly-Nilly Wednesdays
- October 17, 2019 12:30 PMMidday Adult Coloring
- October 17, 2019 3:00 PMTelevision and Tabletop Thursdays
- October 21, 2019 4:00 PMChosen Dreamers Presents: What did you LEAF behind?