About Bordeaux Branch Library
The first Bordeaux Branch Library opened in 1976 on Hydes Ferry Road at a site donated by the Bordeaux Civic Club. The 2,230 sq. ft. library was replaced by the new Bordeaux Branch Library in 2000. The new facility tripled the size of the book collection, added public computers and online catalogs. The 20,000 square-foot building was designed by McFarlin Huitt Panvini Architects, and incorporated library motifs in the building design. The library was remodeled in 2015, to feature a vending café area, flexible conference rooms for public use, and a central service desk.
Attend an EventBrowse Events
- September 17, 2019 10:15 AMGentle Yoga
- September 17, 2019 11:15 AMJust Right Smoothies
- September 17, 2019 4:00 PMMovie Madness
- September 18, 2019 1:30 PMHeath Care Enrollment Assistance with Matthew Walker Comprehensive Health Center
- September 18, 2019 3:30 PMWilly-Nilly Wednesdays