About North Branch Library
Opened 1915.Designed by C. K. Colley in the Beaux Arts style, it is one of the two remaining Carnegie libraries in Nashville (the other is East Branch). The oldest of Nashville's existing library buildings, its interior appointments (including floors, woodwork, and checkout desk) are original. Both the exterior and interior of the building have undergone restoration. The lower level includes an auditorium with its original 1915 stage.
Attend an EventBrowse Events
- April 16, 2020 3:30 PMCooking Matters
- April 18, 2020 3:00 PMGlobal Education presents Grupo Balança Capoeira
- April 20, 2020 4:00 PMHomework? Need Help? Ask Ms. Jada!
- April 22, 2020 10:00 AMNashville Ballet presents Peter Pan
- April 22, 2020 4:00 PMHomework? Need Help? Ask Ms. Jada!