About North Branch Library
Opened 1915.Designed by C. K. Colley in the Beaux Arts style, it is one of the two remaining Carnegie libraries in Nashville (the other is East Branch). The oldest of Nashville's existing library buildings, its interior appointments (including floors, woodwork, and checkout desk) are original. Both the exterior and interior of the building have undergone restoration. The lower level includes an auditorium with its original 1915 stage.
Attend an EventBrowse Events
- January 22, 2020 4:00 PMHomework? Need Help? Ask Ms. Jada!
- January 23, 2020 2:00 PMFresh Start Smoking Cessation Program
- January 27, 2020 4:00 PMHomework? Need Help? Ask Ms. Jada!
- January 29, 2020 4:00 PMHomework? Need Help? Ask Ms. Jada!
- February 3, 2020 3:00 PMAfrican-American History Month Movie Monday