About North Branch Library
Opened 1915.Designed by C. K. Colley in the Beaux Arts style, it is one of the two remaining Carnegie libraries in Nashville (the other is East Branch). The oldest of Nashville's existing library buildings, its interior appointments (including floors, woodwork, and checkout desk) are original. Both the exterior and interior of the building have undergone restoration. The lower level includes an auditorium with its original 1915 stage.
Attend an EventBrowse Events
- September 18, 2019 10:00 AMPuppet Truck presents The Amazing Twins: Ancient Maya Tales from the Popol Wuj
- September 18, 2019 10:45 AMKids Craft
- September 18, 2019 4:00 PMHomework? Need Help? Ask Ms. Jada!
- September 19, 2019 3:30 PMCooking Matters
- September 21, 2019 10:30 AMSmall World Yoga