Country Music Hall of Fame® Community Counts Passport
Nashville Public Library cardholders can get free admission to the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum with their library card. Passports are for Davidson County residents only.
The Community Counts Passport provides up to two adults from Davidson County free admission to this world-class museum and is a partnership between Nashville Public Library and the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum.
- Find the Community Counts Passport in the catalog. Place a hold with your library card.
- Passports may be checked out for 10 days. If you do not use it to visit the museum in that time, the Passport expires.
- Check out one Passport per library card at a time.
- There is no limit to how many times you may borrow a Passport.
- Passes may not be renewed for an additional checkout period.
- A Passport might show as being checked out on your library account for up to a week after you use it. Don't worry: it's just on its way back from the museum and will disappear from your account in due course.
- If unused, passes should be returned to any library location.
- To make the most of your experience, we recommend you call or visit the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum online first to make your plans, learn about parking, and more. Check out the museum's calendar for a schedule of family activities and public programs you can enjoy during your visit.
- When you arrive at the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, present the Passport at the information desk to gain admission.