About Donelson Branch
The Donelson Branch opened in 1966. When this branch was built, the Donelson community was called the largest unincorporated town in the country. The site was chosen and the building designed to be functional to serve the growing population for many years. Recent ADA renovations have improved accessibility to all residents.
Attend an EventBrowse Events
- September 23, 2019 5:30 PMHip D Hookers Knit and Crochet Circle
- September 25, 2019 6:00 PMBe Well: Basic Yoga
- September 27, 2019 3:30 PMHispanic Heritage Month Film Screening: Mc Farland, USA (2015)
- September 28, 2019 11:00 AMSongwriter Club
- September 28, 2019 2:00 PMPuppet Truck presents The Amazing Twins: Ancient Maya Tales from the Popol Wuj