Service by Location
|Walk-in Service||Curbside Service||Closed (no service)|
Note: weather conditions may force temporary suspension of curbside service.
Walk-in Service Includes
- Collection Access: Browse the Shelves, Check Out Materials, Pick Up Your Holds
- Computer Access
Main Library: phone or walk-in reservations
Branch locations: walk-in reservations only
- Answers to Quick Reference Questions
More in-depth inquiries may be directed to Online Help, Book A Librarian, or Library Concierge.
- In-Person Library Card Signup
- Photocopier and Printer Access
- Study Room Access
- Beginning July 15, Branch Meeting Rooms are available. Accepting reservations now.
Mask Mandate Expiration
The Public Health indoor mask order and Mayor's Executive Order 7 expired on May 14 per the Metro Public Health Department. Because of this, NPL is no longer requiring customers to wear masks to enter our locations.
However, we still highly encourage that all library visitors and NPL employees follow CDC guidance, which recommends that people who are not fully vaccinated continue to wear masks and social distance in our facilities.
- Please refrain from visiting NPL if you:
- have been feeling ill
- have come into contact with someone who tested positive for Covid-19
- Maintain at least six feet of distance between yourself and other visitors and staff.
- For public computer use, please use provided disinfectant wipes to wipe down keyboard, mouse, and station area before and after use.
And Just Because It's So Darn Good...
Whether you've watched a dozen times or are a newbie, for a great library-themed laugh (and useful information!), check out the smash hit "Curbside, Baby" from some of our amazingly talented staff.