Pathway: Resources for Teachers and Librarians
Using the Library Videos
Videos instruct users in their own language. Get information on getting a library card, checking out and reserving materials, and reserving public computers.
Nashville Public Library Adult Literacy
NPL Adult Literacy supports organizations serving adult learners by offering information, access to education technologies and tools, and professional development.
Visit the NPL Adult Literacy site to:
- Reserve Classroom Space
- Learn about Library Tours for Non-English Speakers
- Find Professional Development Opportunities
- Access Tools and Resources
- And More!
Resources in English, Arabic, and Spanish
- Citizenship Resources: English, Arabic, Spanish
- Free Online Courses: English, Arabic, Spanish
- High School Diploma: English, Arabic, Spanish
- Job Help: English, Arabic, Spanish
- Learn English: English, Arabic, Spanish
Resources for adult educators looking to integrate digital skills into their instruction.
Digital Literacy Index
A collection of lesson plans and self-guided tutorials to build learners’ digital literacy skills
Nashville Task Force on Refugees and Immigrants
Want to know more about immigrant and refugee services in Nashville? Follow the Nashville Task Force on Refugees and Immigrants Facebook page.
This Task Force is a group of individuals and representatives from organizations around Nashville who meet to network and discuss issues related to refugees and immigrants. Monthly meetings are on the last Tuesday each month at 2PM at West End United Methodist Church.